Voiceover | Vocals | Narration
Are you looking for a voice that says clever college student, young mom, or confident 30-something career woman, for your project?
That’s me! I’m a full-time professional voice actor with a home studio, and I want to work with you to make your project sound great.
- Comfortable with big words & jargon
- Can do video sync (including cartoon dubbing!)
- MA Applied Linguistics; I can read IPA!
- Experienced with intercultural communication
- Can read Mandarin Chinese Pinyin
- Can read music & sing; Can record your vocals, backing voices
- Can come up with harmonies (see my kids song & a cappella demos!)
- Can edit and master audio
- Great with efforts and emotes!
Whether you need raw or ready-to-go audio, I’m on board! Message me now. I’m easy to talk to, and will reply right away.
Smart young adult sound.
Easy to work with, Happy to take direction.
Home Studio Specs
- Double-walled acoustically treated booth
- MIC: AT4050, Shure SM7B or AKG C414 xlii
- INTERFACE: Babyface Pro FS
- MIC PRE: Grace m101 Design
- DAW: Studio One 5 Pro, Adobe Audition
What I do
Animation (Dubbing & Pre-lay)
Happy Clients & Projects
Here are a few clients and projects I’ve worked with.
Most of my work is from referrals and repeat customers. Making sure you are happy is important to me!